TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BOOKING ROOMS
Please understand that we have to call your attention to the following points, to secure the booking for both parties:
Check-in time starts at 2:00 p.m. and check-out must be finished by 12:00 p.m.
Our receptions are open 24 hours every day.
We are happy to accept bookings by phone and verbal bookings. It is in the interest of both parties though, to receive a written confirmation (letter, fax, e-mail). This ensures that your room is ready for you. Should you arrive later than 6:00 p.m. we ask you to inform us beforehand. We cannot secure bookings in written form without deposit or specification of the credit card number. For stays of 3 or more nights we need a deposit in the amount of a one-night stay or specification of the credit card number and the expiry date.
Shortening of stay
Shortening of the duration of stay of 1 night is free of charge on the new day of departure until 10 a.m. After 10.00 a.m. 100% of the prior confirmed stay will be charged. Exceptions are special rates, nonrefundable rates with prepayment and during congresses, which will be charged to 100% for the whole stay.
CANCELLATION FEES AND NO-SHOW
Cancellation terms and conditions from 6 January to 25 December
- To 12:00 a.m. (noon) of the arrival day: free cancellation
- No-show: the first night is fully charged
- At selected congress times of the year free cancellation is only possible 3 days prior to arrival
Cancellation terms and conditions from 26 December to 5 January (New Year period)
- Up to 14 days before arrival: no cancellation fee
- From 13-4 days before arrival: 50% of the total cost, at least one night is charged
- 3 days before arrival, no-show: 100% of the total cost are charged.
A cancellation is only valid after written reconfirmation of the hotel. Without written confirmation a cancellation is considered “not made”.
Cancellations of restaurant, banquet and conference reservations must be done written, by mail or fax. We kindly ask for your understanding that in case of a cancellation between 21 to 15 days prior to event we have to charge 50 %, in case of a cancellation between 14 to 7 days prior to event we have to charge 75 % and in case of a cancellation 7 days prior to event we have to charge 100 % of the expected sales.
Innsbruck is the court of jurisdiction and place of fulfilment. In case of delayed payment 5% default interest are charged. Austrian law applies as well as the Austrian General Terms and Conditions for Hotel Businesses (AGBH).
The agreed room allocation and meeting facilities will be reserved bindingly by the hotel for the customer upon conclusion of the contract. The hotel is entitled to terminate the contract without giving reasons:
- If the event jeopardizes the smooth course of business
- If the company’s reputation and/ or building’s security is endangered
- In the event of force majeure. In no circumstances the customer is entitled to enforce claims of damage or any compensation.
- In case of cancellation of a confirmed reservation by the customer, any costs arose from preparation of the event, such as rental of technical advices, order of musicians etc., the customer shall be responsible for the damages incurred in full amount.
Room block release for events (as from 10 rooms)
- 21 – 14 days 20%
- 14- 7 days 10%
- 7-1 days 5%
In case that the hotel – for whatever reason – is not able to provide the confirmed allocation of rooms and meeting facilities, the hotel reserves the right to transfer the event to another hotel of same category in the surrounding area. Furthermore, the hotel reserves the right to transfer the event to an equivalent meeting space with similar capacity within the hotel.
Force Majeure releases both parties, the customer and hotel, from its contracted liabilities. Force majeure is referred to natural disasters, terror attacks, war, blockades, civil unrest, strikes, collapse of essential services and complete discontinuation of airline industry (except due to weather conditions or strikes).
Failure to observe the general terms and conditions, the hotel reserves the right to deem the present contract as irrelevant with immediate effect and written notice.